Forum About Proxy
March 19, 2024, 02:46:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: How to access facebook, bebo, myspace, hi5, digg, youtube from school or work. Go back to FreeProxyList.org or Proxy-List.org

Home   Help Search GoogleTagged Login Register  
Hide My IP VPN - Access Sites You Love When Abroad! Hide Your Identity and Surf Privately!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to try ONE day trial how can I do that?  (Read 85074 times)
HIF
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 10, 2010, 12:26:33 PM »

Many users ask us about one day trials. We fully understand that there are lots of other cheater web sites who promise good quality proxy servers but as a result you get something that could easily found on public recourse. Even more, some are so 'smart' that they will give you very good list for trial period but as soon as you will subscribe the quality of proxy servers get worse and worse day after a day.

Unfortunately we do not have trials any more. If you will ask why, here is the answer:

Too many users use that feature for cheating purposes. Just imagine for 5 USD dollars they get one day UNLIMITED access to our database. If you will check real time stats for last 24 hours you will see that we have something like 8.000-12.000 different proxy servers. So what they did, they buy one day trial and download whole database, after they do proxy check by their own.

For us that is useless because we have very expensive proxy servers in our list, for some of them we pay by our own 50 USD per 20 IP. Even more, if such user will get all proxy servers is one part of the problem. The most important is that such cheaters do not care to make them public available. They used to post them on forums and within one day all proxy servers will become dead.

BUT to make you sure that the quality and all information about each proxy shown on the web page is accurate, just select any three VIP proxy servers and I will open them for you, so you will see the quality by your own (you can hit me on ICQ 277-767) and do not forget to check why you can trust us!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:01:16 AM by HIF » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Скройте свой IP-адрес в два клика. 72 страны, 17 штатов США и множество городов. Смена IP-адреса для всего компьютера сразу.