Forum About Proxy
March 19, 2024, 09:23:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: What is an anonymous proxy server? Proxy types: transparent, anonymous or elite. Go back to FreeProxyList.org or Proxy-List.org

Home   Help Search GoogleTagged Login Register  
Hide My IP VPN - Access Sites You Love When Abroad! Hide Your Identity and Surf Privately!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you can trust us!  (Read 107254 times)
HIF
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 10, 2010, 12:48:05 PM »

Many users ask why they should trust our website. Let me explain how our proxy checking engine works and all your doubts will disappear.

First of all please pay attention that you can see only small part of proxy servers on our web site 3.000-3.500. Actually we have 25.000-35.000 proxy servers in our main database which is hidden from our users since not all of them are alive at the moment (while other websites will give you whole list with 80% dead proxy servers to make impression on your).

We frequently update our main database:
  • Every 2 hours with fresh 2.000-3.000 proxy servers
  • Every 1 hour with proxy servers from USA, Canada and some other European countries
  • Every 1 hour with fresh 1.000-1.500 proxy servers
  • Every 4 hours with fresh 7.000 proxy servers
  • Every 20-30 minutes with 20 very high speed proxy servers

We do proxy check 24 hours non stop! Our engine could be divided into two parts:
  • One which checks the main database 24 hours none stop in 300 threads. As soon as it will find the working proxy server it will be added to the database which is available for download
  • Second one checks only small database every 30 seconds and updates the lists every ONE minute.

So you can see that we have most frequently updated proxy list ever made on the net. You will not find other web site which will give you proxy servers, which is not already in our list. While our price is lowest on the market!

Only at our web site you can filter proxy servers by min. speed, max. ping, min. uptime. You can specify if proxy should support POST & GET methods, CONNECT or SSL (aka HTTP). ONLY at our web site you will find time interval innovation!

Interval: put the amount (from 1 up to 360) of minutes you want to get proxies for. For example, if you put 30, you will get all proxy or socks that were checked and marked as working one maximum 30 minutes ago. The more minutes you enter the more proxies you will get but they will be worse in quality and vice versa.

If you still have questions please never hesitate to ask me on ICQ, email or just here on forum.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 06:03:48 AM by HIF » Logged

dc_darryl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 06:56:38 PM »

Hey, I just joined as well - subscribed.

So I'm I to understand that the entire proxy list is new and fresh every 2 hours?

Do I have that right?
HIF
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 04:06:02 PM »

No, you are not fully right... but I understand what makes you think wrong. The point is that we have two databases instead of one.

The first one is updated every 1 or 2 hours with lots of new proxy servers (from 1000 up to 3000). That database contain about 50.000 different proxy severs in total. BUT not all of them are alive at any particular time that is why nobody, except our checking engine has access to it.

The second one is about 5000 proxy servers. That database is updated every ONE minute, it contains only WORKING ones... so when you request some proxy servers from our web site, you are getting them from that very frequently updated (every one minute) database and they are 100% working ones.

Case you have more question please never hesitate to ask us.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Скройте свой IP-адрес в два клика. 72 страны, 17 штатов США и множество городов. Смена IP-адреса для всего компьютера сразу.